The Rant Thread - Page 52
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Rant Thread - Page 52 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Rant Thread

Page 52 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rant Thread - Page 52 Empty Re: The Rant Thread

Post by Nathaniel Montgomery Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:40 am

School starts tomorrow.
Nathaniel Montgomery

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:52 pm

The fact that girls at school get sent home because their straps were too thin, or their skirt was a little short, just because its a "distraction". No. Maybe just teach boys that girls aren't sexual objects and it will be fine.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:49 pm

Note: I don't usually post anything like this, so I apologize in advance. Ignore this if you wish.

Okay, you know what? I feel kind of bad about complaining, because I agreed to do the job I am now complaining about. But why do people have to troll others just to get a reaction? Or to get attention? Because those who are involved with the site that I work for know that either myself or the owner of the website would tell them if anything was going wrong. I have told them before, and there is that level of trust there that they should not have to worry about. And yet they freak out when people claim I told someone to do something but I did not. Is it so wrong that I want to spend my week off with my family instead of blocking people or arguing and trying to prove to them that things aren't falling apart?

I may not always get on perfectly with my family, and I am in fact in my room right now, avoiding conflict yet again because they are arguing. And, for those of you that know my situation, I can't handle going downstairs and being in the middle of that. But, this time next year, I will not be home. And I will not be home for Christmas. And I only have six-ish months before I leave for a year and miss everything. Maybe, if I had been downstairs when the argument started, I could have stopped it. But now I'm stuck and it's really making me angry. I can't even listen to Christmas music, because I'm thinking about it now.

/endrant (I think) Excuse me if I don't get my posts done tonight. I have under 5K left of the 50K I need to write by midnight tomorrow, and most of my muse is dead anyway, now. So I really need to focus on my story. I think I'll go listen to Hozier and add in some unnecessary angst. >.<
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:26 am

i really want to rant at the idiots that i actually saw arguing on line about whether they really had to stop at stop signs or not. Seriously?? they were deciding that the white reflective borders on the sign meant they didn't have to stop. they only needed to yield. how stupid. obviously they don't drive at night to know the white reflective border is so those same idiots can see, at night, that they really do need to stop. how do these people get driving licenses anyway???
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:41 pm

Homework.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:23 pm

Why is it that people love to take help, but never give any? Ugh
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:30 pm

I have a dead taste bud on the tip of my tongue and everything hurts.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:05 am

Selwyn that's worrying.
Dangerous? Get outta there!
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:46 am

I need to be writing sketches. I need to. I need to. Why don't I have any ideas?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top