Getting out and getting in
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting out and getting in Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting out and getting in

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Getting out and getting in Empty Re: Getting out and getting in

Post by Caelani Bittel Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:50 am

The yellow threads of spells flicked out at the girl's words, leaving only the stronger, red wards behind. These were no doubt the original defences of the school, and even Caelani would have trouble getting through them.

She stepped out of the shadows to get a closer look, not bothering when the girl flinched at her sudden arrival. It was fortunate that Death Eaters hadn't existed when the school was built. Most of these older wards were concealing charms, or otherwise created to keep muggles from discovering Hogwarts.

Just to be sure, though...

The gates had barely swung back before a rope snaked from Calli's wand to catch Angelique around the arm. If she made it through the wards alive, the gates were obviously safe to cross.

Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sandra Archer Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:26 pm

"Calm down Caelani," Sandra said, striding out of the darkness to stand near her fellow ex-Dark Lady. "I remember this one. She's slytherin, and more importantly, she joined the Jr. Death Eater League." She grinned. "Or whatever you guys are calling yourself now." She turned back to Caelani. "No need to drag her screaming to a very painful death."

She reached out and tapped the wards lightly with her wand, tendrils of light and smoke drifting from where her wand made contact with the ancient defenses. "I can get rid of some of the older stuff," she said, making a few quick gestures. "But some of these newer wards I'm not prepared for. They might be easier from the inside," she said, looking pointedly at Angelique.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:24 am

“Hmmm… from the inside?” Vito muttered, as though he was truly pondering over the idea as he stepped into view on the opposite side of Hogwarts’ gates. It’d been quite a long time since Vito had taken the initiative to visit the school, and though he was not a nostalgic creature, he could not help but grin to himself as he gracefully leaned against the thick metal that had once been Hogwarts' main form of protection.

It was clear that Vito was pleased with himself and his accomplishment – though it hadn’t taken him much more effort than a stroll through town would have. Finding Hogwarts, on the otherhand, would most certainly have been a challenge - had Vito decided not to tag along with the Death Eaters for the evening’s events.

Vito glanced in the general direction of the student who stood to his left, “I forgot that you were relying on these snot-nose children, Bittel, darling - though I see that you have managed to find at least one diamond in the ruff.”
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:53 am

Caelani snorted.

"I know who she is," she replied. "That doesn't stop her being useful to us."

She tugged again on the rope, forcing Angelique to stumble forward through the wards.

"There, just as I thought. Concealing charms, all of them."

The rope around Angelique's wrist vanished with a wave of the wand and Calli let the Slytherin escape towards the town.

"Better to be safe than sorry, though. Coming?"

Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum