Off your feet with the crumbs she throws you
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Off your feet with the crumbs she throws you Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Off your feet with the crumbs she throws you

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Off your feet with the crumbs she throws you Empty Re: Off your feet with the crumbs she throws you

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:09 am

The Great Hall was abuzz with activity, activity Elijah would rather not be part of. Simultaneous events had brought him to this point: the point where he was staring down into his plate of food wondering why he was sober again. Drinking hour to hour and eating more than he could work off back home had been a pleasure of sorts. Now he was back at Hogwarts, acutely aware of everything that was going on instead of barely.

Needless to say, Elijah wasn't best pleased.

Picking up his fork, Elijah began to sift through the food on his plate as he listened to what was going on around him. Apparently Sandy-what's-her-face had gotten pregnant or something, Lucy-something-or-rather was getting fatter by the day and Sadie-whatever-her-name-was was giving foot-rubs in the common room to anyone and everyone whether they liked it or not. Again.

So when Angelique leaned over and demanded to know the answer to the question he felt like voicing, Elijah smiled. He put his fork down and picked up his goblet. He drank down some of the pomegranate juice before placing it back on the table and looking over at his fellow Slytherin.

"It's something I've been wondering myself and I can't answer it, I'm afraid. Cupid missed and instead of the butt cheek he got everyone in the eye. There'll be a fight soon no doubt. Not to worry."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Off your feet with the crumbs she throws you Empty Re: Off your feet with the crumbs she throws you

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Elijah bristled at the insult and he averted his eyes, turning them back to the plate of food in front of him. He looked up again when Angelique spoke again. Was that a hint of genuine concern? Elijah doubted it. She had no reason to worry about him. Elijah sighed and pursed his lips. Why would she want to know? She couldn't care. Yet that guarantee made Elijah feel as if he needed to tell her.

"I, uh, had a bit of a run-in with Felix Barker. I was stupid. I should have known who he was. I should have walked away but stupidly I fell for it. He would be an asset to the Death Eaters...he..." Elijah sucked in a breath and picked up his goblet of water. He brought it to his lips and swallowed a mouthful before speaking once more. "Now of course...my mother was murdered. It was a blasting curse of sorts. They don't even know who did it." Elijah shook his head and put his goblet down. "It's not been the best of years so far."

It hadn't been the worst, though. Elijah had cut out Chase's part in the whole ugly picture. 'Lique didn't need to know about that.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Elijah hadn't quite known what to expect from his house mate. He didn't need to be enveloped in a supposedly consoling hug. He didn't need to listen to words that in the long run meant nothing to him or to the person saying them. He didn't expect that from Angelique and thanked the gods he didn't get it.

He didn't even get a half-hearted "I'm sorry".

Good, Elijah thought, good.

Elijah reached forward and picked up his goblet. He brought it to his lips and sipped the pomegranate juice inside. After swallowing and putting the goblet down, Elijah looked at Angelique.

"She was awful," he told her with a half-smile. "She was a witch but Viktor always looked at her as if that horrible person was n't actually who she was. He was right, too. That wasn't who she was to begin with but it was who she was at the end. She could make even the strongest of men shake in their boots.."

"Listen to me going on," he laughed and shook his head. "What about you? How have you been?"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Elijah hadn't pegged Angelique for being tactless. She wasn't really, just curious. That didn’t stop him from wincing though, when she mentioned Felix. Elijah snuck a look at her and bit his lip. He rubbed his eyes and searched for the right words to describe Felix with. Elijah sucked his lip into his mouth and decided on the words.

"Felix is...interesting," he murmured. "He's not just a mindless criminal. He has a method to his madness. I don't really know how to describe he's just...a kicked puppy and he's set in his ways. He doesn't deserve just to rot, though."

Elijah cleared his throat and picked up his goblet once more. He drank some more of the juice and placed it back down again before speaking once more,

"Why do you want to know anyway?"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Elijah managed a smirk in response to Angelique's incredulous reply. He nodded and picked up his fork. He leaned over and stabbed a piece of fish sitting with the rest on a golden platter. He took his knife and used it to brace the fish as he brought it back to his plate. Elijah sat back down and began to cut the fish, forming a new sentence in his head to get Angelique's mind working.

Uncharacteristically, Elijah said, "He should receive the same treatment he'd bestowed on others. Torture. Why not? He certainly deserves it. Still...unlike the survivors, I doubt he'd handle it as well."

Elijah didn't want him to die. He wanted Felix to suffer, just because. Exhaling, Elijah brought the fish to his lips. He took the food into his mouth as his mind whirled. Elijah swallowed and looked at Angelique. He allowed a small smile to grace his lips before turning attention to his food once more.

"He needs to be shown the error of his ways." Elijah replied simply.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top