two and two doesn't make 3...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

two and two doesn't make 3... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

two and two doesn't make 3...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

two and two doesn't make 3... Empty two and two doesn't make 3...

Post by Jack Kubin Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:47 am

Jack slumped against the book shelves, half asleep. He came here early to study, but all of the books were already taken. He couldn't do anything. But the Ravenclaw common room was so high up... and Jack was on the fourth floor.. He wouldn't make it. Jack would probably end up crashing to the stairs and tumbling down back to the first floow, that is, if the stairs didn't move and he fell off the edge... He shivered and pushed himself off the shelve and immeadiatly wished he hadn't. His legs were still asleep and he fell forward, taking down a couple of books with him. Jack groaned and stood up, stuffing the books in any random oder before the librarian came.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

two and two doesn't make 3... Empty Re: two and two doesn't make 3...

Post by Jack Kubin Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Jack looked up at the girl, who to him was a little to close. He pulled his arm out of her nice... firm.. soft.. Er, grip, and stumbled back. He looked at her, slightly confused by her just wrapping his arm around her neck. He figured she thought he was either hurt, or she thought he wasn't that bad looking.

"Um... no, I'm good. No Hospital wing for me. I'm right-o fine. Perfect. I'm so good, in fact, That I.. I could run 10 miles, indeedy. Yes ma'am."

He stammered, walking around her to the opening of the currently to close shelves, and tripped backwards over a fallen book. cursing his stupidity under his breath, Jack shoved it tightly in between two other books and looked at the girl, smiling weakly.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:43 am

"Wait, what? Licking frogs?! I justgot up really early. Wait, why are you even helping me?"

He stammered again. Today was just not his day. He stared at the girl strangely, as if she were from another planet, than shook his head, trying to clear his mind. He slowly stood ip, makins sureno books or anything would knock him back to the ground. He scratched his head and stuck out his hand for her to pull herself up with.

"Names Jack Kubin. Future Burger Flipper."

He told her absentmindedly.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:35 am

Jack shrugged.

"Well, yeah, by the way your were talking about it. It seemed like you wanted to lick frogs yourself."

He sighed. And watched her go away. He looked at her boredly, than his eyes lit up, and he ran in front of her, blocking her from moving and further. He crossed his arms

"What did you think I was? High? Drunk? Please, I'm not my Step-dad."

Jack spat in disgust. He hated that old creep. He vowed never to drink, seeing what that vile drink could do to the human body. Mike drank 2 bottles a day, if not more. and he always got drunk during football season... and baseball season... and Hockey season... and any other sports season. Jack struggled whether to go to Hogwarts, or stay home and protect his brother and sister.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:01 am

Jack looked at her strangly. He turned back around, and walked in the opposite direction.

"Whatever. Smell ya later. "

He said over his shoulder, walking away and turning the wand over and over between his fingers. He wondered what year she was in, and what house. maybe if she was Ravenclaw he could.. no, never mind. Jack wasn't that type to go after people that insult him.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top